Tech-Forum is a Technology based community for helping you find the right solution for your technical problem or issue.

Heating issue MI 4i

AnkitAnkit Posts: 2

How to update my mi4i to fix the heating issue..??

Post edited by Rahul8040 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Rahul8040Rahul8040 Posts: 68

What is your current version of android?! You are using..so check that gonto settings and then about phone. And certainly a update cannot alone fix that issue..it's maybe another issue for extra RAM usage or maybe low internal memory! @Ankit

• Options

As per what i can see is that your stable verwion of MIUI is V6.5.6.0 LXIMICD is that your version?! If not then yes you can update to latest version! But sadly its a big download of 800MB and flashing the Rom in MI Phones is a little different that others..first report me back with your Version and Rest I'll tell you later! @Ankit

• Options
    AnkitAnkit Posts: 2

It is android.. 5.0.2.. And version v6.6.2.0 LXIMICD stable..

• Options
    edited July 2015

The Update on which you are on Is highly unstable as ither MI4i user are also complaining about this update and its issue! In this situation you can do one 2 things:

1. Either Wait for an OFFICIAL FIX update...
    2. Or, Simply Flash the Stable Update Again, But, Remember To wipe all DATA before Flashing OK.

Here is a Simple Guide On how Flash the ROM:

How to FLASH the ROM

Download Rom Click Here

Ok, for any other assistance Contact again! @Ankit

Post edited by Rahul8040 on
  • Options
    SwarnimSwarnim Posts: 25

Are you keep your phone on preform so your phone works fast (All people wants that there phone work fast)!! Keep your phone in normal mod Coz when you put your phone in perform mod yours phone all processor start working together on its maximum limits...